Be Active, Be Inclusive! - Celebration World Day of Sport for Development and Peace
01 April 2019 14:00 - 06 April 2019 17:15
Pavilhão Cidade de Viseu
Throughout the week, as part of the World Physical Activity Day celebrations, a wide range of regular sessions will be integrated into the Invictus Viseu program, under Open Day and others in a closed regime, with the objective of promoting physical activity and sensitizing to its importance.
In addition to these sessions, on April 6, it is intended to create a specific program of activities aimed not only for people with disabilities but also for the community in general, as well as Invictus Viseu members.
PREVIOUS PROGRAM: 1 APRIL TO 6 APRIL
• MONDAY: 14h00-14h50 - Restricted disclosure of the "ActiveMind" Project (Adults)
• MONDAY: 17h00-17h50 - Publicity of the Viseu + Sport Program - Pavilion "Cidade de Viseu". (Children)
• MONDAY: 17h30-18h20 - Restricted disclosure of the Project Active Reclusion (Adults)
• MONDAY: 18h30-19h30 - Open training of Polybat - Pavilion "City of Viseu" (Children, Youth, Adults and Seniors)
• TUESDAY: 16h20-17h05 - Publicity of the "Viseu + Sport" Program - Fontelo Municipal Pools - Viseu (Children)
• WEDNESDAY: 17:30 to 18:20 - Open and inclusive session of Adapted Physical Activity - Pavilion "Cidade de Viseu" (Youth)
• THURSDAY: 15:30 - 16:20 - Restricted disclosure of the "ActiveMind" Project (Adults)
• THURSDAY: 16h45 -17:30 - Viseu + Sport Program - "Cidade de Viseu" Pavilion (Children)
- FRIDAY: 18h15-19h00 - Open and inclusive session of Children's Motricity - Pavilion "Cidade de Viseu" (Children)
• SATURDAY: 6/4/2019 - WORLD DAY OF SPORT FOR DEVELOPMENT AND PEACE
- 10:30 am - Polybat (Sports Room 2 - Pavilion "City of Viseu")
- 11:30 am - Boccia (Sports Room 2 - Pavilion "Cidade de Viseu")
- 14h30-16h30 pm- Multi-sport activities including (Parque Radial de Santiago or Sports Room 2 - Pavilion "Cidade de Viseu")
- 17h00-17h15 - Construction of the "Mural of Peace" to sensitize the community to the importance of Physical Activity and Peace in Sport.
We are also associated with the #WhiteCard campaign
You can check everything at: