April6.org terms and conditions
- Governing terms. The website www.april6.org (hereafter the ‘Site’), is an interactive online service operated by PEACE AND SPORT. The information presented herein is for information purposes only, intended for those who may choose to access the Site (‘Users’). PEACE AND SPORT grants permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials form the Site for the User’s personal and non-commercial use, without Users having any right to resell or redistribute this content or to compile or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specifics within the Site.
By using the Site, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service you should not access or use the Site.
Unless expressly stated, the materials and documents on this Site do not necessarily represent the views of PEACE AND SPORT or those of its members, organizations or partners.
- Registration. You may be given the opportunity to register via an online registration form to create a user account (your ‘Account’) which will allow you to participate in certain features on the Site such as the Interactive Areas. PEACE AND SPORT will use the information you provide in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. By registering, you represent and warrant that all information that you provide on the registration form is current, complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge. You agree to maintain and promptly update your registration information on the Site so that it remains current, complete and accurate. During the registration process, you may be required to choose a username and password, this password is strictly personal and PEACE AND SPORT will not have access. In addition you acknowledge and agree that PEACE AND SPORT may use this user to identify you. Likewise you are responsible for all use of your Account, regardless of whether you authorized such access or use, and for ensuring that all use of your Account complies fully with the provisions of these Terms of Service.
- Changes to the Site. PEACE AND SPORT may change or discontinue any aspect, service or feature of the Site at any time, including, but not limited to: content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use.
- Copyright. The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to: text, software, photos, videos, graphics, music and audio material, and the entire contents of april6.org which are protected as content of PEACE AND SPORT, and which is a collective work under Law no. 1.355 of 23 December 2008 concerning the associations and the federations of associations under Monegasque Law. All the aforementioned content is protected by international law.
Community Guidelines and User Content
- Interactive Areas. The Site may contain comments sections, discussion forums, bulletin boards and other interactive features (‘Interactive Areas’) in which you may post or upload comments or user-generated content such as video, photos, messages or other materials and items (collectively, ‘User Content’). You are solely responsible for your use of any Interactive Areas and you use them at your own risk. By submitting User Content to an Interactive Area, you warrant that you are 13 years of age or older and, if you are under the age of 18, that you are either an emancipated minor, or have obtained the legal consent of your parent or legal guardian to enter into these Terms of Service, submit content, participate on the Site, and fulfil the obligations set forth in these Terms of Service, which form a binding contract between you and PEACE AND SPORT.
- Community Guidelines. If you submit any User Content or participate in an Interactive Area within or in connection with the Site, you agree to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- You agree that Users should refer to the originating bodies or sources of the documents for confirmation of the accuracy of the material.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including any statements which may defame, harass, stalk or threaten others.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains or advocates pornography, paedophilia, incest, bestiality, or that is otherwise obscene.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that is offensive to the online community, including blatant expressions of bigotry, racism, abusiveness, vulgarity or profanity.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that violates any law or engage in activity that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to a civil liability.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit, without PEACE AND SPORT’s express prior approval, User Content which contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content that advocates or provides instruction on illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content, software or other materials that contain a virus or other harmful or disruptive components
- You agree not to upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Monitoring. PEACE AND SPORT shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content posted or uploaded to the Site to determine compliance with these Terms of Service. Although PEACE AND SPORT has no obligation to monitor, screen, edit or remove any of the User Content posted or uploaded to the Site, PEACE AND SPORT reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to screen, edit, refuse to post or remove without notice any User Content posted or uploaded to the Site at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Content posted to the Site at your sole cost and expense.
- User Content. User Content submitted by you will be considered non-confidential and PEACE AND SPORT is under no obligation to treat such User Content as proprietary information except pursuant to the general policy of protection of personal data. Without limiting the foregoing, PEACE AND SPORT reserves the right to use any User Content as it deems appropriate, including, without limitation, deleting, editing, modifying, rejecting, or refusing to post it. PEACE AND SPORT is under no obligation to offer you any payment for User Content that you submit once it has been submitted to the Site. PEACE AND SPORT shall have no duty to attribute authorship of User Content to you, and shall not be obligated to enforce any form of attribution by third parties. PEACE AND SPORT provides hypertext links to a number of external sites, videos or photos but does not accept responsibility for material on these external sites.
- We may use your personal information as follows:
- To provide you with information from us or our ‘Related Parties’, i.e. our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, site developers and other partners.
- To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you, as User, about your activities on this website.
- To share it with our Related Parties, , as required, to enable them to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as administration of the website or other features thereof, data analysis or customer services etc.). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information to outside the above Jurisdiction and you agree to this transfer. Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
- For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the Site.
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or where necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- In an emergency, to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
- Children. We operate this website in compliance with all applicable laws in the above Jurisdiction. Children under the age referred to below for the appropriate Jurisdiction for the Site should have a parent/guardian’s consent before providing any personal information to the website. We will not, as provided by applicable law, require or request children under this age to provide more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the applicable activity on the Site. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her personal information without the parent/guardian’s consent. Without such consent, though, the child may not be able to participate in certain activities. However, in certain circumstances, we may maintain and use such information (in accordance with the rest of this Policy and applicable law) in order to notify and obtain consent from the parent/guardian and for certain safety, security, liability and other purposes permitted under applicable law. A parent/ guardian can review, remove, change or refuse further collection or use of their child’s personal information by contacting us as provided below (include child’s name, address and e-mail address).
Site’s Jurisdiction/applicable age: Under 13 years of age.
april6.org is owned by ‘Peace and Sport – L’Organisation pour la Paix par le Sport’
Association Monegasque 16521/913E
24 Avenue de Fontvieille – Bloc B
98000 – Monaco
Tel: + 377.9797.7800 - Fax: +377.9797.1891
- Jurisdiction: We control and operate the Site from the above location (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of the above Jurisdiction, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in the above Jurisdiction. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of the above country. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in the Jurisdiction, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of this country, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
- Contact us: If you have any questions or comments regarding this Site, please contact us at the above ‘Contact’ address, telephone number or e-mail.